Marka Racing V1 Brushless Motor 7500KV #MZR-7500
The Marka Racing Brushless Motor 7500kv have much-more torque and acceleration than others VE motor.
The Marka Motor heatsink can is anodised with black colour and the aluminium end-bell is anodised in red colour. In this way we tried to keep Marka brand colours and offer a nice design.
- Scale: 1/28th Brushed/Brushless
- Brushed/Brushless: Brushless
- Sensored/Sensorless: Sensorless
- RPM: 62000 with 8.4V
- KV Rating: 7430Kv
- LiPo/NiMH Cells: 2S or 4xNiMH 1.2V (4.8V)
- No-load Current: 0.4A
- Rotor: 6.0x2.0x14.5mm
- Timing: Fix
- Weight: 17.7g
Aluminium Heatsink Can
- has the 15mm diameter same as normal brushed 130 motor;
- has holes in the front and lateral sides for a good ventilation that allows for a better heat dispersion;
- in the front there are M2 screws holes that allows to fit the motor on all the types of Mini-Z motor mount and chassis;
- has printed Marka logo on the lateral side and the Kv number to recognise the motor type.
- high quality wires used for high temperature and longevity life
- high quality wires producing good torque and speed
- The rotor has the following size 6.0x14.5mm is the standard one.
- The rotor is interchangeable and is possible change with other size 6x(11.5mm-12.5mm-13.5mm-15.5mm-16.5mm).
- The shaft is 2mm.
JAPAN high quality duel ball Bearing included
Fits in all Kyosho, PN Racing, GL Racing, Atomic, X-Power motor mount.
Fits in all Mini-Z chassis MR02, MR03, F1, AWD, GLR, GLA, GLF, BZ, etc.
For connect to the ESC use 22AWG/0.35mm silicon wire Marka (MRK-3108)
To mount the motor on the motor mount, use the following screws:
- On PN Racing motor mount use M2x4mm countersunk screws for aluminium/metal
- On GL Racing (GLR, GLA e GLF) or Atomic (BZ) motor mount use M2x4mm button screws for aluminium/metal.
- The screws are not included.