(Nathan is the young one, but not THE 'MR' Young - who is the older one haha)
- Date Nathan Joined Team RCM8: May 2021
- DOB: 26/09/2003
- Home Track: Brookland Raceway
- Town of Residence: London, United Kingdom
- Fav UK Track: Halifax, England
- Fav Track RoW: Cherbourg Mini Bolides
What's Nathan Driving?
- Car: Mecatech FW01
- Engine: Abbate Legend 2021
- Clutch: Mecatech 3 Shoe
- Diff: Mecatech Active Diff / Oddified Mag Diff
- Exhaust: Samba 7 Titanium
- Radio: Futaba 4PX
- Servos: Savox SW 2290 HV (50kg Monsters!)
Nathan's Personal Profile
Started practicing at Brookland Raceway at the ager of 11 and attended his first race meeting at the age of 12 where Nathan was an instant hit and very quick! His first car was a Contrast Neo, which was as old as him at the time.
Achievements to Date
- 2019 - SERCCC GTS Champion at Brookland Raceway
- 3rd in Summer Series at Brookland Raceway Super Saloons 2021
- Taking part and competing at both National and European level
- Making it into Super Saloons at Brookland Raceway from GTS class
- 2WD Touring Car
- Outlaw (4wd off road) On Road during the winter
Most Memorable Moment
Winning the SERCCC GTS championship in 2019, which was a very difficult one to win. Competing at the Euros! Such an eye opener to someone so young!
RCM8 on Nathan
Nathan has always been a super quick and consistent driver, having raced against Nathan he really is one to look out for. The one thing about Nathan that stands out for me, is not only does he drive, he works on and sets up his own car whilst spraying his own body shells too!!! With time and dedication, Nathan could definitely be competing at a high level!