- Date Harry Joined Team RCM8: March 2022
- DOB: 19/4/2007
- Home Track: Brookland Raceway
- Town of Residence: Surrey, United Kingdom
- Fav UK Track: Brookland Raceway, England
- Fav Track RoW: Fiorano, Italy
What's Harry Driving?
- Car: FG 530 4WD
- Engine: Zenoah 26cc Standard
- Clutch: Stock
- Diff: Stock
- Exhaust: Stock
- Radio: Noble N4
- Servos: Savox
- Other Manufacturers: SHOXNDIFFZ - Shock Oil
Harry's Personal Profile
Been in the RC hobby since age 7 and been racing since 2018. Harry first started with off road RC and continues to love racing off road with his MCD TPS car.
Over the past year Harry has added on road to his list of drives and currently loving the Brookland Raceway RC Club Summer Series at Brookland Raceway whilst entering some on road races at Crystal Palace.
Achievements to Date
- P1 Junior at every National entered in 2021
- Won the Sussex Junior Championship
- Podium finished at regular on and off road club meets
- Large Scale On Road - FG 4WD
- Large Scale Short Course
- Large Scale Buggy
- Odd GT12 Meeting
Really excited for the rest of the 2022 season and many more to come.
Most Memorable Moment
For Harry, one of his most memorable moments is finishing 5th at his first ever UK buggy national meeting. In addition, during a club meeting he had a huge battle with a talented previous champion (at Brookland Raceway) and another junior driver for 20 mins - his nerves were on the edge! :)
RCM8 on Harry
Harry is a young, quiet and intelligent driver with huge potential. 2022 is his first proper season in large scale on road RC racing and already fighting for podium places at every meeting. Watching Harry is a pleasure, for someone so young, he makes it extremely difficult for competitors to overtake due to point point accuracy on his racing lines - one to watch for the future without a doubt - guaranteed future champion and a pleasure to work with and proud to have Harry on the team.