- Model: DRZV2-GSE
- Shipping Weight: 220 grams
- Manufactured by: Atomic
What’s New in DRZ version 2:
- Whole new front bulkhead optimized the chassis roll center to make DRZv2 capable for max angle long distance drift.
- Simple and effective single crank steering system: after years of testing various of steering system, including curve rail, double arms, servo direct drive…etc. we found that single crank is the most effective and easiest assemble in 1:28 scale.
As it consists of least joints, bearing and ball links; it is user friendly and less play slop or wobble.
- Stock chassis is 90 to 98mm wheelbase variable. Can be extended to even longer to suite 1/24 bodies with optional 1/24 conversion kit.
- Come with brass made KPI front knuckle, provide max front tire grip when doing counter steering.
- Adjustable damper spring collar, to have quick adjust of chassis ride height.
- Front and side body mount height can be adjustable, by 0.5mm step spacers. (optional).
- Option single front damper system, it is the key of max angle long distant drift. Highly recommended upgrade pats.
-DRZ2 chassis kit and drift tires
-Brushless Speed controller (sensorless system, by Hobbywing)
-Digital Servo Required: -Motor -Receiver -Transmitter -Body -Wheels -Batteries
First kit I have built of this size, and hadn't quite appreciated just how small some of the parts are! Worth taking your time to get it right. Went together pretty well, but it is worth watching the YouTube build videos, as the few issues I had seem to be common, with some poor quality control in places. Kit built, but not test run yet. Overall pleased with purchase and looking forward to some quality drifting...
RCM8 has been great from supplying the kit to supporting the build