Kyosho Mini-Z Buggy RTR Inferno MP9 TK13 (White/Black) #32091WBK
Real racing buggy performance sits on the palm of your hand.
The perfect first (or even second) R/C car!
Simply add eight AAA-size alkaline batteries to this Readyset and the MINI-Z Buggy brings the fun of R/C car action.
The advanced compact design includes 4WD drive train with slipper clutch to protect the gear system, and 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with oil-filled shocks to deliver true racing buggy performance.
Most critical components are protected within the high-rigidity dust-proof chassis shell. 7-stage geared steering servo provides plenty of torque for precision steering response and combines with the control program to realise the MINI-Z’s signature linear handling and light feel.
The circuit board also features manual left/right volume adjustment for the optional gyro unit (sold separately) that stabilises straight line running and improves cornering control.
Modelled on the popular Inferno MP9, the MINI-Z buggy body matches performance with style featuring a distinctive new printed colour scheme complimented by black wheels for the sharpest looking machine on the track.
The fully pre-assembled Readyset package makes it simple and enjoyable for anyone to experience advanced R/C buggy performance, whether it’s your first car or as fun-driving second car.
Shaft driven 4WD and 4-wheel independent suspension are condensed in the MINI-Z’s compact size. The chassis powers easily over small bumps and gaps.
Main parts including sealed diff gearbox are contained within the dust proof structure. 15 ball bearings and a slipper clutch make this machine ready for serious action.
Flat finish to underside of chassis is achieved with contours for each part shape. Efficient design allows tie-rods to be changed simply by removing the chassis cover.
Includes connector for optional gyro unit (MZW431) and the tiny volume allows gyro unit’s sensitivity to be manually adjusted.
4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension equipped with oil shocks. Delivers surefooted road holding over a variety of different road surface conditions.
Realizes integrated coupling of drive shafts despite the constraints of its size. Also front suspension arms produce a 10-degree skid angle for improved rough-road performance.
Chassis features shell structure with battery boxes on each side. High rigidity extracts full effectiveness from the suspension.
Readyset includes KT-531P transmitter and other items. Requires only 4 batteries for the transmitter to start enjoying realistic buggy performance.
As the Readyset includes the Syncro KT-531P transmitter operating on FHSS 2.4GHz, it cannot be used with ASF/MHS/FHS 2.4GHz systems.
- Readyset package allows model to be enjoyed straight after purchasing batteries;
- Fully pre-assembled chassis with printed polycarbonate body;
- Real racing performance will please buggy owners. Great for indoor practice;
- Includes Syncro KT-531P transmitter. Allows various setting adjustments such as steering angle;
- FHSS 2.4GHz R/C system removes the need to manage frequency bands;
- Frequency crystals are not required and up to 40 cars can be run at the same time;
- Optional gyro unit set (MZW431) can be installed. Gyro sensitivity can be manually adjusted on the chassis;
- Most optional parts already released for MINI-Z Buggy can be installed.
- Length: 167mm;
- Width: 106mm;
- Height: 68mm;
- Wheelbase: 115mm;
- Tread: (F/R) 89mm/89mm;
- Tyre: (F/R) F37 x 13.5mm/F37 x 18.5mm;
- Weight: 200g (approx.);
- Motor: 130 class;
- Battery: AAA alkaline x 4;
- R/C System KT-531P FHSS 2.4 GHz.