Professional Standard Intelligent / Smart / AAA / AA battery charger with crisp display and precision internal components.
Each battery is controlled & monitored independently.
Four charge current settings: 200mA, 500mA, 700mA & 1000m.
Four modes of operation: Charge, Discharge, Refresh, Test.
Charge any numbers of batteries (1,2,3 or 4), no need to charge in pairs.
USB port (5V, 1A) to charge mobile phones or tablets with Ultra fast processor, 12V UK power supply (Worldwide voltage compatible, 110 to 240 V), 12 month manufacturers warranty.
LCD screen: LCD Display showing voltage, current charge, mAh and time individually
Charging Mode: A variety of charging current: 200mA/500mA/700mA/1000mA.
Discharging Mode: To discharge the rechargeable battery, then charge it to remove the memory effect.
Refresh Mode: To refresh the rechargeable battery to the maximum capacity by charging and discharging the rechargeable battery repeatedly until no further increase in the capacity is estimated.
Test Mode: Check the rechargeable battery capacity in mAh/Ah.
Suitable for charging any NiMH or NiCd rechargeable AA/AAA batteries only with capacity up to 3000mAh.
- Perfect for charging odd number of batteries (1,2,3 or 4);
- Each battery slot is controlled and monitored independently;
- Independent LCD display for each battery;
- Charging both AA and AAA rechargeable batteries simultaneously;
- Overheat and overcharge protection;
- Minus delta voltage (-dv) detection for charge termination;
- Damaged or bad batteries detection;
- Various display modes during charging / discharging - the charging current (in mA), time elapsed (in hh:mm), the terminal voltage (in V) and accumulated capacities (in mAh or Ah);
- Three function Keys and Four battery option buttons;
- With a Specialised Power Supply;
- A Separate USB output (5V, 1A).
I m very happy with this charger, i wanted a simple/fast charger for my AAA batteries (for my Mini-Z´s) and i have to be honest it is doing his job very well. According to my experience in R/C (30+ years) it's maybe not the best Pro charger but the best you can have for the money because it does all what a Pro charger does the only "negative" in my opinion is the max amp charge is 1A. But again i m very happy cause for Mini-Z it's enough, easy to use and all the modes are very useful so i think if you don't need a charger that could go above 1A charge this is probably one if not the best for you (me).