Kyosho EX6R Synchro MHS/ASF 2.4GHz Transmitter #82031
High-end multifunction transmitter with vastly improved throttle and steering feel carries the “R” name as the fastest in MINI-Z history.
Kyosho’s high-end Syncro EX-6 transmitter utilising the innovative MHS (Mini-Z Hybrid Spread) 2.4GHz system that combines both Frequency Hopping (FH-SS) and Direct Sequence (DS-SS) spread spectrum has evolved with the fastest multifunctional transmitter in MINI-Z history into the new “R” version.
While the improved interference resistance and stability of the MHS 2.4GHz system represents a significant evolution from the ASF 2.4GHz and FHS 2.4GHz systems, the greatest benefits are due to the high-speed processing and communication that realises greater linear control feel, enabling the machine to be manoeuvred exactly as intended along optimal running lines.
In addition, the EX-6R features a newly designed throttle with revised length, shape, operating angle and sensor for greater direct feel as well as a new softer steering spring for greater sensitivity to realise superior driving performance. Incorporating the fastest control system in MINI-Z history, the MHS 2.4GHz system transmitter is a must-have item for racers looking for significant improvements in lap times.
- High-end multifunction transmitter incorporates MHS 2.4GHz system for the fastest processing speed in MINI-Z history and vastly improved operability.
- Backward compatibility allows switching between MHS and ASF 2.4GHz systems.
- Features the broad functionality expected of a high-end transmitter.
- Features 2.7inch LCD. Screen display can be switched between English and Japanese.
- Throttle and steering spring tension can be adjusted.