ZAP CA Super Thin Glue 1oz/28.3g #PT08
The law prohibits the sale of sharp instruments, aerosols, glues and solvents to anyone under the age of 18.
Zap Thin CA a low viscosity formulation of Pacer's excellent cyanoacrylate (CA) quick setting super-glue.
- 28 g / 1 oz bottle of Zap Super Thin CA
- Super thin penetrating formula, strengthens joints and the surrounding material.
- Works great on absorbent materials especially balsa.
- Bonds in 1-5 seconds, allowing quick building and repairs.
- Accelerate with CA kicker.
- Works best on balsa wood, hard woods, rubber, pottery, china, ceramic, most plastics, glass, carbon, and Kevlar composites, aluminium and most metals.
It is ideal for field repairs of composite structures as it bonds very well to epoxy resin, and has the low viscosity to wick into cracks and fully wet out glass, Kevlar and carbon cloths. Be careful that it does not come into contact with white or blue expanded polystyrene foams as it can 'melt' these.